Finnin Ford Certified Collision Center
Auto Body Shop in Dubuque, IA Near Dyersville
No one ever wants to deal with a car accident. From medical bills to insurance claims, a car wreck is simply one big headache. Here at Finnin Ford’s Certified Collision Center, we make it our job to streamline the car repair process. Our I-Car and PPG certified technicians will walk you through the repair process; they make you and your vehicle their top priority. We offer free estimates, work on most makes and models, and work with almost any insurance. If you’ve been in an accident, let us show you how, even getting your car fixed, you’re still ‘Winnin’ with Finnin.’
What to Do After a Car Accident near Dubuque?
- When you’re asked where you want your vehicle towed, be sure to tell them to bring it to Finnin Ford.
- Schedule an appointment with our Certified Collision Center to get your Free Estimate.
- File a claim with your insurance company. We work with almost any auto insurance company, so we can make the process easy.
- Schedule the repair with our expert technicians to get back in your vehicle ASAP.
Why Choose Finnin Ford Certified Collision Center
- Our I-Car and PPG Certified Technicians only perform work of the highest quality.
- We work with all auto insurance companies.
- We offer FREE ESTIMATES!
- We have loaner cars for your use if available.
- We can help you get to a rental agency if needed.
- Our body shop has aluminum welding capabilities, as well as offering plastic and fiberglass repairs.
- We offer Spray On Bedliners by RhinoPro™.
- You have immediate access to Ford Genuine Parts.
- We work fast to get you back on the road in no time.
With over 85 combined years of experience, our technicians are sure to take care of you quickly and correctly. Finnin Ford’s Collision Center is located on Dodge Street, just down the road from Hobby Lobby. Don’t waste your time. If you need a body shop, call Finnin Ford Collision today.
Frequently Asked Collision Center Questions
Does Finnin Ford offer loaner vehicles?
Yes, Finnin Ford has vehicles available for loan for free. If we have no loaner vehicles available, we will help get you to a local car rental company.
Which insurances does Finnin Ford take?
Finnin Ford’s Certified Collision Center proudly takes all forms of automotive insurance for vehicle repairs.
How much will it cost for an estimate?
Collision estimates at Finnin Ford are free! We understand how difficult it is to go through a car accident, so let our experienced team counsel you on what is best for you and for your car.
How do I get my car to Finnin Ford?
Simply let your tow truck driver know you would like to have your vehicle towed to Finnin Ford. If you don’t know who to call, call Finnin Ford. We can suggest a tow company that can assist you in getting your vehicle to our body shop.