Ford Credit Flex Buy Program
Flex Buy is a Ford Credit Retail contract with a payment adjustment at the 37th month. The unique structure of Flex Buy offers a great combination of benefits to dealers and customers.
Let’s take a closer look…
- All Ford Vehicles
- New, Personal Use Contracts
- A/Z/X Plan Customers
Flex Buy was specifically designed to support higher customer satisfaction and increased trade cycle. The unique structure delivers a variety of customer and dealer benefits including:
- The first 36 payments are competitive with Lease and extended term Retail financing and provide opportunity for higher trim levels or add on product sales
- Customer owns the vehicle with no mileage restrictions and can apply the equity to future transactions
- Notifications to customers and dealers at the 34th month
- Invoice messaging for customers
- Trade cycle manuscripts for dealers
Flex Buy payments are available for advertising in eligible states. Flex Buy is not a Lease or Balloon financing. There is not a residual amount, refinance requirement, or return option.
Flex Buy contracts have a maximum 31 days to first payment and are currently not eligible for deferred first payment programs.
Below is a payment comparison based on an Amount Financed of $40,000 using different Retail products. APR provided is for example purposes only. Lease is excluded due to model specific residual values.
|60 Month Retail||66 Months Flex-Buy-15%||66 Months Flex Buy-18%||72 Month Retail||75 Months Flex Buy-15%||75 Month Flex Buy-18%||84 Months Retail|
|First 36 Payments||$579.72||$559.26||$515.07||$496.89|
(30 or 39 Months)
***Currently Not Eligible*
Customers with addresses in Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia or Washington DC are not eligible for Flex Buy.
Ford Payroll deduct is not available**